Our ASME certified shop capabilities include steel fabrication, forming, rolling, numerous types of sawing and cutting, as well as ARC, MIG and TIG welding.
Send us your drawings, specs, and other documentation to see how we may be able to help with your biggest engineering, prototyping, and production challenges.
Give us a call at (970) 353-5122, stop by our shop, or contact us through our online form to discuss how we can precisely and cost-effectively help you manufacture your custom project.
ASME Certified Fabrication Shop:
- National Board "R" Stamp
- ASME U Stamp
- Certificate of Authorization to Register Vessels
- Vessel Fabrication and Repair
- Piping Fabrication, B31.1, B31.3, API 1104
- ASME Section IX—PQR’s, WPS’s, WPQ’s
- Tank Repairs
- Carbon, Stainless, and All Alloy Welding (Structural and Pipe)
- QA/QC Inspection Services, AWS/CWI
- Pressure Testing
- Full Paint and Coating Services
- Plate Roller
- (2) Plasma Table
- 16x16x60 Ft. Paint Booth
- (3) 10 Ton and (7) 5 Ton Overhead Cranes
- Iron Worker
- Multiple Saws
- Welding Equipment
- 60,000 Sq. Ft. Fabrication and Vessel Shop
- 8,000 Sq. Ft. Paint Shop